- Alex Khot, MA, MB, BChir, DCH, General Practitioner, East Sussex, UK
- Andrew Polmear, MA, MSC, FRCP, FRCGP, Former Senior Research Fellow, Academic Unit of Primary Care, The Trafford Centre for Medical Education and Research, University of Sussex; former General Practitioner, Brighton and Hove, UK
Practical General Practice is a highly practical manual, specifically designed for use during the consultation process. Containing over 1000 conditions, the unique underlying structure of the book allows the GP to see immediately what treatment is recommended and why. All recommendations are highly specific – giving a firm guide to the GP during the consultation process rather than a list of possibilities that the GP might wish to consider.
- Bullet points for action which give the GP an immediate summary of the issues that must be covered in the consultation.
- Bullet points of the key evidence which justifies those recommendations.
- All chapters thoroughly revised, to reflect changes in the evidence, and in major guidelines, since the last edition.
- NNT values provided when available
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!