- Nicholas J. Talley, MD, PhD, MMSc(Clin Epi), FRACP, FRCP(London), FRCP(Edin), FAFPHM, FACP, FACG, Professor of Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine; Chair, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Florida; Consultant Physician;
- Martin D. Weltman, MBBCh, PhD, FRACP, FAChAM, Associate Professor of Medicine University of Sydney; Senior Staff Specialist Gastroenterologist and Head of Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Nepean Hospital, NSW, Australia; Clinical Director Drug and Alcohol Services, Sydney West Area Health Service;
- Isidore Segal, MBBCh, PhD, FRACP, FRCP(London), Emeritus Professor (University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg), Gastroenterology Unit, Prince of Wales Hospital , Sydney
The book will aim to provide a simple, practical management approaches rather than detailed disease information. It will have a problem-based focus concentrating on providing management solutions in emergency situations where clinicians have limited time. There will also be detailed chapters on preparing patients for procedures, such as endoscopy and biopsy.
- Accessible practical pocketbook format
- Problem based approach to clinical management
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!