- John Murtagh AM MBBS, MD, BSc, BEd, FRACGP, DipObstRCOG, Emeritus Professor in General Practice, School of Primary Health, Monash University, Melbourne, Professorial Fellow, Department of General Practice, University of Melbourne, Adjunct Clinical Professor, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Notre Dame, Fremantle, Western Australia, Guest Professor, Peking University Health Science Centre, Beijing
John Murtaghs General Practice is widely recognized as the most influential publication for general practice and primary health care. Now in its fifth edition, this gold standard reference comprehensively covers the entire spectrum of general practice.
- Three New Chapters Covering `Infections Of The Central Nervous System, `Refugee Health And `Colloquial Expressions In Medicine
- Expanded Coverage With Two Chapters On `Travel Medicine And `Tropical Medicine And The Returned Traveller
- Expanded Coverage With Two Chapters On The Menopause And Osteoporosis
- An Increased Focus On Evidenced-Based Medicine
- Updated And Peer Reviewed To Reflect The Latest Medical Developments
- Insightful Coverage Of Conditions That Clinicians See, And Often Struggle With, In Daily Practice
- With Over 80 New Photographs And Illustrations, There Are Now More Than 800 Full-Colour Visual References
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!