- Amin Al-Ahmad, MD, FACC, FHRS; Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, Associate Director of the Cardiac Arrhythmia Service, and Director of the Cardiac Electrophysiology Laboratory, Stanford University, Stanford, California
- Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, MD, FACC, FAHA, FHRS; Kontos Professor of Medicine, Chair of the Division of Cardiology, and Director of Cardiac Electrophysiology in the Department of Internal Medicine , Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
- Andrea Natale, MD, FACC, FHRS Executive Medical Director, Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute, St. David’s Medical Center, Austin, Texas; Consulting Professor, Division of Cardiology, Stanford University, Stanford, California; Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio; Senior Clinical Director, EP Services, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco, California; and Director of Interventional EP, Scripps Green, San Diego, California
- Paul J. Wang, MD, FACC, FHRS; Professor, Department of Medicine, Stanford University School of Medicine, and Director of the Cardiac Arrhythmia Service, Stanford University, Stanford, California
In the rapidly evolving field of treating cardiac arrhythmias, the importance of direct management of patients with implantable cardiac devices is growing. The devices have become increasingly complex, and understanding their algorithms and growing programming options is essential for physicians who implant and manage them. Written by experts and world authorities in the field, Pacemakers and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators: An Expert’s Manual provides electrophysiologists, fellows in training, nurses, and cardiovascular technicians involved in day-to-day management of device patients with detailed information about the many device algorithms and interactions.
- Heavily illustrated with over 300 figures and tables
- Uniquely meets the day-to-day needs of all direct management professionals
- Focuses in detail on algorithms
- Describes device interactions, addressing every major manufacturer
- Provides in-depth insight into pacing, including biventricular pacing
- Discusses arrhythmia detection and device classification, testing, and therapy
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!