- Ileana L. Piña, MD, MPH, FACC, FAHA, Professor, Department of Medicine and Department of Epidemiology and Population Health, Associate Chief for Academic Affairs, Division of Cardiology, Staff Heart Failure/Transplant, Montefiore Einstein Center for Heart and Vascular Care, Bronx, New York
- Elizabeth A. Madigan, PhD, RN, FAAN, Professor of Nursing, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- Alpert Joseph S., MD, FAHA, FACC, MACP, FESC, Professor of Medicine, University of Arizona Health Science Network, Editor-in-chief, The American Journal of Medicine, Tucson, Arizona
- Lynne T. Braun, PhD, CNP, FAHA, FAAN, Professor, Department of Adult Health and Gerontological Nursing, Rush University College of Nursing, Nurse Practitioner, Section of Cardiology, Rush University, Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Gerald Fletcher, MD, FAHA, Professor in Medicine (Cardiovascular Diseases), Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic Florida, Jacksonville, Florida
- Barbara J. Fletcher, RN, MN, FAHA, FAAN, Clinical Associate Professor, Brooks College of Health, School of Nursing, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Florida
Heart Failure: Strategies to Improve Outcomes, the first volume in the Cardiovascular Team Approach Series, presents the true integrated care approach to the common syndrome of heart failure. The authors, including advanced practice nurses, physicians, a pharmacist, a social worker, and a dietitian, are professionals who actively practice and care for heart failure patients in the team environment.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!