M.D. Brennan Spiegel
>”Acing the GI Board Exam: The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource “”has been updated into a Second Edition.”
The “Second Edition” contains new vignettes, a discussion on Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam, and discussion on test relevancy for residency rotations
In today s fast-paced world, gastroenterology and hepatology residents and fellows struggle to find the time to study for the board exams, prepare for the recertification exam, prepare for teaching rounds, or just plain read. What is the best way to effectively prepare and study, if reading multiple resources can t seem to fit into your daily schedule?
The answer to your study questions (and study time ) can be found inside the newly updated “Second Edition “of” Acing the GI Board Exam: The Ultimate Crunch-Time Resource”
Why You Will Need to ReadAcing the GI Board Exam, Second Edition:
- New 41 new and carefully vetted board-style vignettes with color images
- New Brief discussion on the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Exam
- New Discussion on test relevancy for residency rotations
- Comprehensive yet succinct answers using a high-yield format
- Emphasis on key clinical pearls and board buzzwords
- Answers to classic board threshold values questions that you need to know but always seem to forget
- Rapid-fire, crunch-time exam with 200 classic one-liners
“Acing the GI Board Exam, Second Edition”fills the unmet need in board review by presenting time-tested and high-yield information in a rational, useful, and contextually appropriate format suitable studying for the board exams and preparing for the recertification exam.
- A compilation of general lessons learned from past test-takers
- Tough Stuff board review vignettes
- Board review Clinical Threshold Values
- Crunch-Time Self-Test and Answer Guide time to get your game on
With its focus on pearl after pearl, emphasis on images, and attention to high-yield tough stuff vignettes you don t know the answers to (yet), Acing the GI Board Exam, Second Editionis truly the ultimate crunch-time resource for acing the GI and Hepatology examination, taking recertifying examinations, looking good on clerkship rounds, or for just challenging yourself with interesting and entertaining vignettes.
This item is Non-Returnable.
Note: Only Diamond member can download this ebook. Learn more here!